Pay per Click, PPC Audits
Get Peace Of Mind With An Expert PPC Evaluation
Get the benefit of an expert assessment of your paid search campaigns. We can identify wast, spot opportunities, and put ongoing management in place to get results.
As Google Partners we have the additional benefit of being able to call on specialists at Google to help audit accounts, and to make recommendations on any missed opportunities or new products available.
We are commonly asked to evaluate paid search campaigns, such as on the Google Adwords platform, for customers that are unsure whether their Adwords campaigns are generating the best return on investment for their businesses. We are commonly asked:
- Are my PPC campaigns delivering the best possible value, and profit, for my business?
- Is my internet advertising generating the best sales, leads, and enquiries that it can?
- How can I change my Google Adwords, or Bing Ads, campaigns to make them better?
These are the questions that customers come to us with; and the reason why we are asked to audit and evaluate PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns.
Where We Begin
Relevance and value are at the heart of the way in which PPC campaigns, such as Google Adwords, function. Any evaluation of a company’s internet advertising needs to take place against a background understanding of the more general goals of the business and its websites. We take time to get to know your business, and its marketing (including its PPC) goals. On this basis we audit and evaluate PPC campaigns, producing meaningful and actionable reports that can be used by PPC managers to begin making immediate improvements.
What to Expect?
Our PPC audits typically cover the following topics and questions:
- Technical: Are your campaigns set up so as to show to the right people, in the right location, and at the right time? The correct technical setup can have the biggest effect on the profitability of your campaigns.
- Conversions: What goals, or conversions, is your advertising aiming to achieve? Are you seeking to spread a message, generate leads, or push sales? Having the correct metrics in place is central to being able to assess the value of an advertising campaign.
- Quality & Value: Do your campaigns pay attention to the quality metrics by which Google assesses your account (Quality score and Ad Rank)? What can be done to improve the quality of your campaigns, and decrease the cost of advertising?
- Tools: Do you have the right tools, such as data filters, to help manager a large and complicated account?
- Reporting :Do you have all of the reporting and metrics required to understand, assess, and continually improve the on-going value of your campaigns?
- Website :Does your website have landing pages that convert PPC visitors into paying customers?
Our PPC audits contain meaningful and actionable insights that account managers can use to make immediate improvements to accounts.
We also offer a PPC management service, and PPC Consultancy.
What to Do Next
If you are interested in commissioning an audit or your PPC campaigns then send us an e.mail, or call, to find out more.